Last Monday I have finished my “neko anime list” project with update for second time. used my time up to 11 pm for update my latest collection, it end with failure when published to HTML version. I guess it just small error on my laptop and decided to test published back at others housemate laptop… the result still same.
with the hope, searching for solution, until last day i decided to make my mind to forget that software and find others suitable and better software… even my heart still says this is the best application to doing my stuff. but last 10 minutes ago, I find what I search…
not new software, but the center of this heavenly damn error
the error came from No 153; Miracle Train (TV) > Main Information
Location: NEKOEXTHDD01:\[Anime]\[ COMPLETE ]\[M]\Miracle Train (TV)\
Location: NEKOEXTHDD01:\[Anime]\[ COMPLETE ]\[M]\Miracle Train (TV)
just ” \ “… damn why I not noticed this before, urghh…